Sunday, April 29, 2012

Final Report on PLN

Final Report on PLN

                    My final report on the PLN is that it was extremely useful to anyone who uses their computer on a day to day basis. It has different options for networking and access that takes so much time off of things. It makes things that are time consuming go by so much faster by having the links all together that you can click on and go straight to. One of the best parts about it was that it was so easy to set up. You already had groups and categories that were pre-selected where you could choose from the different ones you use.
                     Another part about it that makes it super easy was that you had more space to add your own. So you can add blogger on there for class. You can also add your own personal blog along with the class blog. The bottom line is that a PLN is definitely worth making. I hope that I can bring this into my teaching career. I realize that some schools are a bit more old fashioned than others but, I hope I can break that pattern if need be. Maybe I can incorporate different things like PLN's, Smart Boards, and personal blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment