Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary April

April Summary

                 All of my summaries for the month of April except the last one were with one student whose name was Caroline who had a really cool blog. The last post she had was about her spring break and how she went skiing at three different places. Unlike spring break for most of us who take spring break in the sun and the water, she spent it in the snow. I thought this was really cool and I shared with her what I like to do on my spring break like wakeboarding. 
                The second post I commented on her blog was about the WWF which stands for World Wildlife Fund. This was neat because she had a video up that she made to show all of the different animals that this organization focuses on. The Panda is the animal that the federation chose to be on the cover of their things. I thought it was great that she made the video because it showed that they don't just try to help the pandas, there plenty of other animals that were on the video.
Her first post was about the different things she enjoyed such as skiing. It was a great blog post for me to start on because it was like a description of what she was like. So I commented and told her the things I liked to do in my spare time and how we had some similarities but also some differences. All in all Caroline had really great blog and it was really cool to see someone young involved in technology like this.
                The last post I commented on was for a little girl named Shelly in New Zealand talking about her visit to the camp.It was really great getting to see the young generations all over the world getting into this technology. I commented that she should keep it up and stay with making videos because she did a great job. All in all everyone of these comments that I left were on some great posts on some younger kids which was really great to see.

Caroline's Blog

Shelly's Video

No comments:

Post a Comment