Sunday, March 4, 2012

C4K Summary

In my first comments I didn't do everything right and I forgot to save details but I do remember what everything was about.
My first post this girl named Hannah had a really interesting post talking about how she didn't mind one Ap class she was taking because she loved the text book she had read. She said she actually liked the text book and having it to refer to. I commented on it and said that I completely agreed with her because I also love having text books to refer to and look back on. It was an all around good post.


My third c4k was about a girl named amy in Mrs. Garcia's class. She wrote a really cool poem called the Knewts where she was ble to really tie some rhymes together to create a clever poem. Her teachers class blog showed that they had famous fighter named Brock Lesner come and read to the class and I was shocked personally. I didn't know that guy was one to come read to a class like that but, i was very intrigued by it and I left a comment to the kid in the class and for their teacher and asked them how they liked having Brock read to them. I thought that this was interesting post to show that teachers are taking different routes in classrooms to help children achieve more.

My fourth post was on Mr. Salsich's class and I was really impressed with this class and the video they had posted. They had a "boat project" where they would use tin foil and other materials such as straw to see which sizes and shapes of boats would work when they put marbles in one at the time. I commented and said that I thought it was really great to see kids enjoying their education so much. That's the way it should be, we should be able to teach in a way that we are able to make it fun for the kids. I know that is when I learned the best. So this was one of my favorite posts yet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget links to the blogs you visited and pictures. Proof read your work before you publish it. You post can be better.

    ReplyDelete