Thursday, March 29, 2012

C4K March

Kaitlyn's Third Quiz
                The first post that I commented on was this girl named Kaitlyn who loved to do unique things on her blog. The post that I was supposed to comment on was a quiz that Kaitlyn came up with. It was really interesting and had an actor and some bands in it and i believe a few tv shows. I left her a comment and told her it was really cool to see her generation doing things like this using technology. I also told her I couldn't really answer who any of the people were but, it was really interesting. She commented back and said she appreciated my comment and everything that I wrote.

Kaitlyn's Blog

Caroline's Blog
     
        My other comment was for this other girl named Caroline and her blog. First off I noticed that she put a lot of work into her blog because it is colorful and has different layouts where it looks like she has been doing this for a little while. She had a really cool post talking about how she liked to ski and take pictures. I left her a comment saying how I have never been skiing but, I do like to wakeboard. I also talked about how photography would be a good hobby to pick up because there is nothing like seeing the finished product and what you can do with a camera. She had a really cool blog, I just wish I could have done things like this at their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment